DIY Easter Gifts -- Free Printable Stickers
How to Make this Simple Easter Gift with Free Printable Stickers
This is a super easy craft project for all of you tentative crafters out there. Just spray paint the cartons, print out the stickers and fill them with plastic eggs. Easy peasy. Make these cute little Easter gifts for you students, kids, nieces and nephews or for your hunny bunny. If you want to crank up the crafting dial just a little higher, you can take a crack at my two other crafting projects for Easter: How to Make a Simple Stuffed Easter Bunny and Easter Bunny Tutorial.
- egg cartons
- spray paint
- Avery Sticker Project Paper (click here to purchase on Amazon)
- printed "Happy Easter" stickers (click here to download for printing)
- plastic eggs
- small toys and candy
- Lay the egg cartons out and spray paint with your desired color. It may take a couple of coats as the cartons are absorbent. You can also use a primer first if you want the color to be more vibrant.
- Print the Printable "Happy Easter" Stickers out on Avery Sticker Project Paper and cut them out.
- After the cartons are dry, adhere the stickers to the top of them.
- Fill the plastic eggs with the toys and candy and put them in the cartons.