How to Make Puppy Dog Ears
I made these puppy dog ears for my daughters second birthday party which was themed Vintage Kitty and Puppy. All of the children who attended the party loved wearing their ears and pretending to be puppy dogs and they made a great party favor. You can check out complete pics from the Vintage Kitty and Puppy Party by clicking here. Here are the directions with an easy to pin strip for you to make your own ears.
- plastic headbands
- black and white felt
- hot glue
- heat n' bond (fusible webbing)
- white pencil
- Draw an ear onto a piece of paper.
- Cut out the ear and use it to trace all of the ears onto the black felt. Cut out each ear.
- Iron a square of heat n' bond to a square of white felt. Draw a bunch of spots onto the backing of the heat n' bond.
- Cut out the white spots and remove the backing. Iron them onto the black ears.
- Use hot glue to affix them to the head bands. Squeeze a line of hot glue onto the back side of the top of the ear. Then wrap the top around the head band and squeeze together until the hot glue cools.